Are you a business owner, manager or supervisor dealing with workplace conflict and stress in your business or organization? If so, let me ask you a few important questions…
- Are you sick and tired of employee infighting, backstabbing, gossip, and a toxic workplace environment?
- Do you struggle to deal with difficult employees who seem to undermine other people and even take credit for their work?
- Have you struggled to keep employees motivated and productive? Are you worried about absenteeism and high staff turn over?
- Do you feel that workplace conflict and employee drama is having a negative impact on productivity and profits?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, then I want you to know that you are not alone. These challenges are common among the countless business owners, managers and supervisors we’ve coached in the past.
Some business owners believe that carefully screening people during the hiring process will result in less workplace conflict. They also believe that people who give the perfect answers to behavioral questions such as “How do you handle conflict?” will guarantee a harmonious workplace.
But in reality, that couldn’t be further from the truth.
Workplace conflict and stress can manifest in a variety of ways: between two employees, among entire teams or between supervisors and the team members they manage. Or all of the above.
It’s no wonder that 79 percent of people who quit their jobs cite ‘lack of appreciation’ as their reason for leaving.And a recent study by The Conference Board reports that 53 percent of Americans are currently unhappy at work. Consider that: 1 in every 2 employees are unhappy at work.
Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be this way.
- What if you could create a healthy, happy and productive work environment that would inspire your employees on a daily basis?
- What if you could tap into proven strategies for resolving conflict and communication problems quickly, painlessly and without causing resentment with anyone?
- What if you could create clear boundaries where everyone in your organization would respect and honor their roles and each other?
- What if you could build more productive and dynamic team members by uplifting them both personally and professionally?
All of this is possible with our Workplace Conflict Resolution mentoring program.
If you want to reduce workplace conflict, stress and communication problems between employees and managers and create a healthier, happier and more productive workplace environment, then be sure to book your FREE phone consultation with us today.