Are you a sports professional or athlete? If so, let me ask you a few important questions…
- Have you ever mentally ‘beaten yourself up’ because you let your teammates down and felt like a failure?
- Have you felt the expectation and pressure to win - no matter what the physical or emotional cost?
- Are you worried about long-term injuries that could sabotage your sporting career?
- Do you struggle to deal with feelings of anxiety, fear and a lack of confidence?
- Have you struggled to manage relationships while you focus on your training and sporting career?
- Are you worried about money and your future once your sporting career ends?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, then I want you to know you are not alone. These challenges are common among many of the sporting professionals we’ve worked with in the past.
Some people view sports professionals as wealthy individuals who get to live an envious lifestyle of fame, fortune, and success.
But the reality couldn’t be further from the truth.
Sports professionals (and the coaches and managers who support them) face enormous personal and professional challenges that most people will never experience in their lifetime.
Everything from massive pressure and expectations to perform at the highest level, the pain of crippling injuries, the fear of failure, disappointment, and loss.
Not to mention the uncertainty and anxiousness about what to do once their sporting career ends.
Sports professionals are trained to achieve peak performance physically.
But what about mental performance?
Most coaches are not trained to teach players the importance of mental endurance, resilience, and well-being.
Which means, many players are left without any strategies for coping with crippling feelings of anxiety, failure, and disappointment.
It’s no wonder we hear stories of troubled players caught up in drugs, alcohol, gambling, domestic violence and even criminal activities.
Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be this way.
- What if you could develop the unshakable confidence and resilience needed to cope with the most challenging situations?
- What if you could tap into proven strategies to ensure you achieve peak performance on and off the field?
- What if you could create a short and long-term success plan for your sporting career, finances and personal life?
All of this is possible with our Mentoring for Sports Professionals program.
If you want to feel happier, resilient and focused to perform your best on and off the field, then be sure to book your FREE phone consultation with us today.