As I type this, my head is in overdrive and I have a LONG list of action tasks to be ticked off before I fly to Australia tomorrow … and are typing with one hand.
I had a pretty full on week and decided to take Sundayoff to take time for me. Usually a few days before I travel my bags are packed and most things are finalized. I spend the last couple of days strategizing my movements to get me into ‘travel’ zone. This time it wasn’t … but yep, I took the day off!
So today, my assistant is working overdrive and helping me get all my tasks done so it can free up space in my mind.
Now there is nothing wrong with taking the day off or time off when your body & mind are calling for it, however do you have things in order if you can’t do your tasks? As I said I was typing with one hand … a personal training session and me not listening has lead to my hand being in a cast for a month … so yep, things are slower today than others!
So as the nurse was putting my cast on, I was thinking of all the things I needed actioning before I went away … yep, this is what I did (on my phone and with one hand)!
- Write down EVERYTHING that needs to be done. Don’t worry if it seems trivial – get that shite out of your head. Include your personal tasks too.
- Read the list ALOUD and add the tasks you forgot.
- Have a look over the list and see what you can delegate. Put an * beside those tasks.
- Prioritize your list into 1-5 (1 being HOT action). Write down what date the tasks are required to be completed. Make sure you including the * ones.
- List an estimate time beside each task – be generous, don’t be stingy.
- Now take a step back and look at your list. How much time do you have each day to achieve the tasks?
- Get moving – take action – hit that list!
Money may be tight so when sourcing the person to delegate, remember you have a skill- what is that skill you can offer them instead of money? Don’t be offended if they say no – if you don’t ask, the answer will always be no.
So now that your brain is a tad clearer, what others things would you love in your life? Yep – back to step 1.For those in Australia I am running my signature program Awaken Your Excellence over the next few months. Brisbane you are first … next Saturday, 27th May! Check out the link on the right.
Don’t forget Dr John Demartini is also coming to Australia for his program The Breakthrough Experience and his teen program Inspired Destiny for Young Adults. Check out details on the right.
I look forward to connecting when I am out and about.
If you are interested in knowing more about what I have shared or have a specific question, email my team!
Feel free to forward this email to every person who you care about (those who challenge & support you) and especially those who inspire you to achieve.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and until next time bye bye.Love and gratitude,